Rogers-Oller History

Rogers Funeral Home in Clarkson, Kentucky was established in 1919 by Ben L. Rogers. In 1955 Ben was joined by his son, Sid, whom had just graduated from the Kentucky School of Embalming in Louisville, Kentucky.

In 1964, Sid and his wife, Mary Jane Pierce Rogers, assumed full ownership of the business. They built a new facility in 1966. Ben, Sid and Mary Jane loved the community and the people loved them.

In 1985, the business was sold to Bob and Sue Baker Carnahan.

Working in other areas of the state, it had always been Keith Ollerís wish to return home to Grayson County. And, in 1986, Keith started to work at Rogers Funeral Home as a licensed embalmer and funeral director. Previous to that, he had worked in Louisville, Kentucky for Rattermanís Funeral Home, in Eddyville, Kentucky for Dunn Funeral Home and in Bowling Green, Kentucky for Johnson-Vaughn-Phelps Funeral Home.

During the summer of 2004, Keithís lifelong dream became a reality when he and his brother, Todd, were given the opportunity to purchase Rogerís Funeral Home from Kenny Imes. The Oller brothers changed the name to Rogers-Oller Funeral Home and once again, the funeral was a local family-owned and operated funeral home.

Keith, Todd and their dedicated staff, strive to serve the families of Grayson and surrounding counties with the utmost compassion. By doing so, bonds and friendships are made that last through generations of families. Proudly, Keith and Todd are still serving families that started with Ben, Sid and Mary Jane Rogers. That kind of loyalty and friendship is priceless!

Keith and Todd would like to take this opportunity to thank you for that!


"Every life is as individual as a snowflake; so too, is the grief that wounds every living heart."


Website designed and hosted by Loving Honors, Inc.
Feedback: info@lovinghonors.com